Most people have heard of Botox, one of the world’s most popular cosmetic injections for unwanted facial wrinkles. With a few simple injections, we can temporarily suppress your expression lines and takes years off your appearance. And the best part? Botox is a lunchtime procedure, so you can resume your daily activities immediately!
Diminish Forehead Lines & Frown Lines
As you grow older, you may develop forehead lines, frown lines between your eyebrows, smoker’s lines around your lips, and crow’s feet around your eyes. While these expression lines are completely natural, they can make you look and feel old and tired. Dynamic wrinkles appear because of the overuse of facial expressions and make you look eternally perplexed. We offer personalized Botox in Medford treatments to smoothen your facial skin and reverse the signs of aging.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Vertical frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the bridge of the nose
- Smoker’s line around the lips
- Chin creases, also known as a cobblestone chin
- Banding on the neck
What is Botox?
Botox is a popular cosmetic injection for unwanted facial wrinkles. With a few strategic injections, Botox can temporarily suppress unwanted dynamic wrinkles on the face, such as forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet. Even though Botox is a household name for its aesthetic value, it’s also used for numerous medical treatments for TMJ, migraine headaches, muscle spasticity, and more. Botox results appear within two weeks and last for 3 to 4 months.
Benefits of Botox:
- Minimally invasive treatment
- Only involves a few simple injections
- Minimal discomfort during the treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Addresses the root cause of wrinkles
- Prevents the onset of new facial wrinkles
- No post-treatment downtime
Why Choose Rogue Valley Health & Wellness?
Rogue Valley Health & Wellness is a luxurious medical spa and wellness center led by Lakiesha Sheaffer and Taira Warren, board-certified nurse practitioners with decades of collective experience in primary care and aesthetic medicine. We treat each patient like family, ensuring they feel comfortable and supported through every step of the aesthetic treatment. If you’re considering Botox in Medford, please schedule an appointment today.