The aging process is accompanied by numerous physiological changes that can drain your confidence, such as the loss of facial volume and the onset of wrinkles. Revanesse Versa allows us to restore your facial volume, reverse the signs of aging, and help you maintain an effortlessly youthful appearance.
Soften Fine Lines, Restore Volume
Revanesse Versa is a next-generation dermal filler that provides natural-looking results by restoring volume to specific areas of the face. The hyaluronic acid in Revanesse Versa attracts and binds water molecules, adding volume to the treated area. This effect can last several months before the body slowly breaks down and absorbs the filler. Treatment with Revanesse Versa can improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
Revanesse Versa Treats:
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and forehead
- Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Weak jawline
- Small or recessed chin
- Thin or small lips
How Revanesse Versa Works
Revanesse Versa is made from a substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a natural substance that is found in the human body. It is responsible for giving the skin its plump, hydrated appearance. As we age, our bodies produce less and less HA. This decrease in HA leads to the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Revanesse Versa is a dermal filler that replenishes the HA in the skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Benefits of Revanesse Versa:
- Minimally invasive treatment
- Only involves a few simple injections
- Minimal discomfort during the treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Less swelling than other dermal fillers
- Fills out fine lines and restores facial volume
- Subtle and natural-looking results
- No post-treatment downtime
Why Choose Rogue Valley Health & Wellness?
Rogue Valley Health & Wellness is a boutique medical spa and primary care facility specializing in next-generation cosmetic treatments. Our nurse practitioners are certified experts in dermal fillers and cosmetic injectables. They listen to your concerns and goals, understand your needs, and curate personalized treatment plans that ensure safe and consistent results. Please schedule an appointment at our medical spa in Medford, OR.